Would you be excited to know that ice-creams, curd, cakes, chocolates, cheese and numerous other delicacies can easily be had dairy/egg-free (i.e. cholesterol-free and cruelty-free)?
Are you looking for natural options for home, body and hair care that are free from any animal ingredients or testing?
Do you want to know how to reverse diabetes, heart disease, asthma, high BP & other lifestyle diseases, and lead a healthy life?
Would you like to meet like-minded people, who are vegan for for ethical, health and/or environmental reasons?
If your answer to any of the questions above is yes, you have got to visit Hyderabad’s first Vegan Bazaar! It will be a wonderful one-stop shop showcasing a wide variety of vegan food and lifestyle products/alternatives. Kindly bring your family and friends along as well. The range of vegan options they will see there will go a long way towards convincing them that a vegan only avoids animal cruelty and ill-health, NOT tasty food. The poster below mentions the timings, address and details on some of the stalls you can look forward to.
Here’s the Facebook event -https://www.facebook.com/events/651613214880468/ . Feel free to circulate the poster below and the FB event widely among your contacts.
Here are some of the many vegan and cholesterol free items you will find in the Bazaar:
1. Dairy free ice-cream, cakes, cookies, chocolates, mysore pak, kaju katli, apple crumble pie
2. Shahi Tofu Makhani
3. Vegan millet based dishes
4. Soy milk, soy butter milk, tofu and pasta
5. Dairy-free curd-rice
6. Macaroni with dairy-free cheese
7. Vegan cheese sandwiches and cashew based cheese-spread
8. Vegan peanut-curd starters
9. South Indian coconut-milk based payasam
10. Healthy sesame mylk making demonstrations
11. Vegan and natural health supplements
12. egan soaps, shampoos, conditioners, face creams and other body/hair care products
13. Vegan flour cleaner options
14. Vegan Baby food products
15. Variety of vegan tea
16. Vegan accessorie like purses, belts, wallets etc.
17. Find out about a number of books on healthy living and eating that shows how to reverse diabetes, heart disease, hypertension etc. just by healthy food habits!
18. Get to know about lots of interesting vegans, their stories 🙂
Date: 9th February (Sunday), Time: 11 am to 5 pm (The sooner you come, the better)
Venue: Our Sacred Space, 9-1-84 Sardar Patel Road, Ring Road, Next to Orchids florist, Secunderabad. [Near ISKON, St. John’s Circle)
Contact: 7893225500, firstname.lastname@example.org
This group is dedicated to ‘vegan’ living, based on a simple philosophy: Any being that feels pain should not be put to pain. A vegan (pronounced vee-gun) makes choices that do not result in any pain or harm on animals. Vegans refrain from all products derived from animals: milk and dairy products, meat, fish, eggs, honey, wool, leather and silk. Most of us overlook the fact that, even in India, milk leads to as severe animal suffering as eggs and meat. Cows and buffaloes are brutally forced into pregnancy repeatedly, subjected to hazardous growth hormone injections, and treated as though they are milk machines. Mothers are separated from babies, who are deprived of the milk which is actually meant only for them! Hence, unlike vegetarians, vegans also avoid all milk items (including paneer, cheese, ghee, butter and curd). Succinctly put, a vegan eats nothing from a mother, nothing with a face. Incidentally, plant-based food also turns out to be equally beneficial for our own health, and that of our planet! And, you can now achieve all of this without sacrificing your favorite tastes at all: From sweets, chocolates, cakes & ice-creams to curd, paneer, cheese, pizza and tea/coffee, almost every taste you are accustomed to can now be had milk/egg free!
Anyone seeking information about veganism is most welcome. You need not be a vegan to join the group. All that is expected is an open and empathetic mindset!